We are seeking individuals with more than 3 years of experience in Web and in PHP dealing with International clients, also who are interested in an exciting and challenging career.You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies and solutions in a dynamic work environment.
-Handling, Managing, Assisting team of developers. Responsible for delivery in time. Coordination with Account/Project Manager.
-Great communicator, with ability to clearly communicate vision, goals and tasks to the team.
-Analyzing the project requirement.
-Develop web applications using joomla, drupal and WordPress, Magento, Zend, Core PHP and customization to the requirement.
-Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
-Willingness or attitude to work on any technologies.
-Ability to accomplish assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
-Good listener and observing the main subject from a long discussion.
-Excellent oral and written communication skills and manage onshore/offshore co-ordination.
-Good administrative, logic, team player and organizational skills.
-Building good professional relationship with cross
-functional teams spread across different region/office of the organization.
-Self-motivation and drive to take on personal responsibility.
-Exceptional attention to detail by doing implication analysis and commitment to quality.
-Critical reasoning and decision making skills.
-Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems/issues and find solutions.
-Proactive, solution oriented with self and strong initiation.
Experience:Overall : 3 – 5 years 1 – 2 yrs as a Team Leader\Seniar Developer
Programming Languages: Strong back end development experience: PHP, Ruby on Rails, Java, OOPS, etc
Parsing Technique: jQuery, XML, JSON, etcData base: Designing & working with : SQLServer, MySQL, Mongo, etc
Tool: Skeleton, Foundation, Bootstrap, Adobe Kuler, etc
Solution Architecture: documentation, workflow diagrams, etc
QA: Test Driven Development and Refactoring
Analytical: Strong Object Oriented Analysis and Design Experience
Developer with the working knowledge of the following along with 6-7 projects in WordPress:
– HTML to wordpress theming- Woo-Commerce working knowledge
– Buddypress knowledge
– Plugin customisation a plus
– Knowledge of HTML and CSS3
– Experience in JS Conflict Resolutions
– WordPress Optimisation and Security
– Knowledge of implement new theme and plugin.
Developing at least 2 commerce application with Magento :
– Developing and integrating customized extensions into Magento applications.
– Experience of XML-RPC, REST, SOAP and other web services
– Good understanding of OOPS, DB concepts.
– Strong knowledge of Magento-specific data organization- Categories
– Product attribute sets/attributes- Product import
– Strong knowledge of Magento theme components (layout, block, template).
– Experience in ERP integration with magento to be a huge plus.
– A desire to be personally responsible for production-level code.
Job Location: Pune, India