WHY WE RECOMMEND ANGULARJS
HTML is great for declaring static documents, but it falters when we try to use it for declaring dynamic views in web-applications. Angular JS lets you extend HTML vocabulary for your application. The resulting environment is extraordinarily expressive, readable, and quick to develop, 2 way data binding,Templates,MMVM (Model -Veiw- View -Model),Dependency Injection and Directives are the special features that makes angular different from other frameworks.
ADVANTAGES OF ANGULARJS
- Angular JS gives XAML developers a place to Go on the Web.
- It handles dependencies
- It allows developers to express UI declaratively and reduces side effects.
- It enables a Design <=>Development workflow.
- It embraces DD…Er testing
- It enables massively parallel development
- It gives developers controls
- It supports single page application.