We are looking for developers who will either be responsible to develop web applications built in Angular and Node JS. Candidates must possess a good understanding and knowledge of Angular and Node.js and frameworks such as Express.js,
Roles & Responsibilities
Tasks & Activities
- Requirement Gathering from Business/Stakeholders
- Discussion with the client/business team to understand their requirement(s).
- Ask relevant questions to clarify the business requirements.
- If needed, document the business rules.
- Estimations & Task Planning
- Divide the project into modules and tasks based on the business requirement or SRS.
- Estimate time for the modules/tasks based on different estimation techniques.
- Prepare a project plan and WBS which will have each module and tasks with specific start and end date.
- Seek approval from all the stakeholders on WBS and prepare the project plan accordingly.
- You should be well-versed with the project management tool.
- Database creation & updating custom modules
- Identify the modules/tasks and prepare the database designs using MySQL Workbench.
- Discuss the same with the team members and seek approval from the stakeholders.
- Coding, Debugging, Unit Testing & Documentation of Code and Application
- As per the best standard practices and guidelines, code each module within the timeline mentioned in WBS.
- Debug and unit test the code/module.
- Use appropriate versioning tools like GIT, SVN, etc.
- Document the code and application that later can be shared with the client.
- Prepare the user manuals for custom module/code which needs to be shared with the client and used for training purposes as well.
- Experience in the latest Angular and Node version.
- Good knowledge of Service-based architecture/Component based architecture.
- Project Deployment & Maintenance
- Check all the deployment checklist before putting anything on production.
- Update the security patches whenever those are available.
Mandatory Skills & Knowledge
- Minimum 3 years of development experience in Angular, NodeJS / ExpressJS.
- Must have experience with SQL and database schema design
- Expertise with Web Services / REST APIs.
- Proficiency in Linux and deployment on Linux.
- Knowledge of AWS services like S3, EC2 would be valuable.
- Expertise in Agile and CI/CD would be beneficial.
Technologies / Frameworks / Tools / Proficiency
- Database: MongoDB, MySQL.
- Tools: Git, Visual Studio Code .
- Operating System: Ubuntu / CentOS.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to grow and scale high with us.
- Work in a fun, transparent atmosphere alongside a collaborative team.
- Support from the senior staff for your growth.
- Competitive salary with added benefits.