- Easy to install and execute locally.
- You also get shorter parsing time.
- There are many available packages and extensions.
- Node.JS services are lightweight and easy to modify.
- It is relatively easy to develop software real-time systems.
- You get amazing performance for HTTP and TCP protocols.
- It is very fast, also containing very speedy native bindings(C).
- Very much scalable due to asynchronous and event-driven processing.
- Node.JS is extremely inexpensive to test and deploy using Pay as You Grow services.
- An important feature, universality: in Node.JS the code is written in one language, but can be run on multiple platforms which makes it different from other open source technologies.
- It has comparatively high performance: Node.JS distributes a small heap per connection, comparing to other server side solutions, which usually create a big thread for each incoming connection and slow down the performance.
- There is very tight coupling between client and server: the ability to design the client and server sides in a way that doesn't require flipping back and forth between multiple technologies.
- Vey much compatible with cloud scalability: possibility to scale up and down as needed to allocate power during rush hours and to save money and resources when the usage is low.
You can use Node.JS development to scalable mobile and web applications with limited technical requirements. Our Node.JS outsourced software development team will save you time and money for your business by providing an efficient and scalable solution.
Need your next web/mobile app built using Node.JS? Feel free to contact us and we will get back to you withing 24 hours.