WooCommerce Multi Locations Inventory Management
WooCommerce Multi Locations Inventory Management Plugin provides option to manage Product Stock from Multiple Locations for your WooCommerce Store.
Our plugin is designed to help WooCommerce based eCommerce store that ships products to its customers around the globe from multiple warehouses or a company that sells products from its stores in different locations. The plugin automatically detects the nearest Product Location. It also shows Availability and Pricing of Product based on the location of a product.
Features of Multi Locations for WooCommerce
- Manage Products stock across multiple locations, Warehouses, or Stores.
- Allow visitors to choose preferred location on Product page
- Allow visitors to choose preferred location globally using shortcode
- Option to Automatically choose nearest product location based on users address. (Requires Google Map API key )
- Displays product Quantity or Availability based on the location.
- Supports Muliti Locations for Simple as well as Variable product type
- Adds each location’s Inventory to your default Woocommerce inventory
- Assign a Delivery area for Location with WooCommerce Shipping zone
- Visitors can see selected warehouse / location on checkout and cart page.
- Easy to install and Configure.
- Option to add Location-wise Price
- Automatically detect user’s geolocation from browser and allocate Woocommerce Location based on geolocation.
- Option to Restrict/Assign customer to specific locations from WordPress backend
- Orders emails to Locations email ID and WooCommerce locations Managers when an order is assigned to them
- REST API to get and update product stock for locations
- Compatible with WP All Import for Import/ Export of Stock.
- Add Unlimited Warehouse or Stock Locations for WooCommerce easily without any extra cost
- No Monthly / Yearly Fees.
What’s New !!