WooCommerce Shipping Pro for FedEx
International delivery at reasonable prices.
Enable FedEx live rates for WooCommerce.
Designed to save money or deliver really fast.
Key benefits of FedEx WooCommerce
This WooCommerce FedEx Shipping plugin hosted right in your WordPress Dashboard. Just Configure settings with your FedEx API key, select the shipping methods you want to offer, and you’re done!
Real-Time and accurate shipping rates
Ability to adjust shipping rates
Print Shipping Labels
All FedEx WooCommerce Features
Features of WooCommerce Shipping Pro for FedEx :
- Easy to install and Configure.
- Dynamic rates based on cart contents and Address.
- Real-Time FedEx shipping rate calculations.
- Automatically generate and Print Shipping Label for orders.
- Displays real-time FedEx shipping rates based on the destination address.
- WooCommerce FedEx Plugin supports all FedEx Shipping Services including Domestic, International, Freight, SmartPost, FedEx One Rate, etc.
- All currencies supported by FedEx.
- Shipment Tracking for customers and shop owners.
- Add buffer to estimated delivery date based on order preparing time
- Estimated delivery Date or Days displayed in the checkout.
- Selected FedEx Shipping methods will be automatically displayed on checkout.
- Add Fees or Discounts on FedEx rates based on percent or fixed value.
Integrate WooCommerce with FedEx Shipping for following Methods
DOMESTIC SHIPPING SERVICES
- FedEx First Overnight
- FedEx Priority Overnight
- FedEx Standard Overnight
- FedEx 2 Day
- FedEx 2 Day A.M.
- FedEx Ground
- FedEx Home Delivery
- FedEx Next Day Early Morning
- FedEx Next Day Mid Morning
- FedEx Next Day Afternoon
- FedEx Next Day End of the Day
- FedEx Express Saver
- FedEx Same Day City
- FedEx Same Day
SMARTPOST SHIPPING SERVICES
- FedEx SmartPost
FREIGHT SHIPPING SERVICES
- FedEx 1-Day Freight
- FedEx 2-Day Freight
- FedEx 3-Day Freight
- FedEx International Economy Freight
- FedEx International Priority Freight
- FedEx First Freight
- FedEx Freight Economy
- FedEx Freight Priority
- FedEx Next-Day Freight
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SERVICES
- FedEx International Economy
- FedEx International First
- FedEx Europe First International Priority
- FedEx Distance Deferred
FAQ & Plugin Details
All the plugins we offer can be purchased in a yearly subscription model and are paid annually. An active subscription entitles you to 1 year of updates and our support.
Renewing the subscription after 12 months is optional, not required, and you can cancel it at any time. The renewal cost is the same as the initial price. You may renew the subscription if you like or not if don’t need to.
Please mind that an active subscription grants you the possibility to download the plugins’ newer versions and updates, get our tech support if you encounter any problems and move and activate the API keys between the sites/domains.
If you decide to cancel the subscription or if it expires, you can keep using our plugins. They will work the same as before but you won’t be able to do the updates, get our support and transfer the plugin files between sites and activate them in the new environment.
All payments are handled by Stripe secure payments and SSL checkout. We do not store your credit card details.