Techspawn a leading Offshore software development company offers a long term reliable partnership that innovates ideas into real world applications with cost effective solutions for client’s business requirements. Leveraging the maximum potential from the best in class resources, processes and technologies, Techspawn aides clients in accelerating time to market, reduce operational cost and empowers them to focus on their core business activities. Techspawn follows some of the most well conceived and proven development processes to control research and development costs without compromising the quality of the solutions.
Offshore development is a cost effective alternative to developing software in-house. Offshore software development and Offshore Programming at techspawn safeguards the client’s intellectual property, proprietary software and new development specifications with very high levels of security. Clients retain full ownership of all intellectual property rights and software source code at the completion of the project.
Our offshore teams have put into place procedures to make sure that our clients are continually updated and informed about the progress on their project. We work with our clients to set up optimal paths of communication and establish methods to ensure that the information communicated is not lost.
Advantages Of Offshore software Development Services:
The major advantages that drives offshoring than having a Captive Center is:
1. Cost Savings : By outsourcing software development work that were done in house will often reduce the employee levels and related costs, such as recruitment, supervision, salary and other benefits. This also reduces the cost of equipment obsolescence and depreciation. A portion of the cost savings will go to the outsourcing company, but in return the company does not need to invest a lot in setting up infrastructure and hiring people etc, thus making a huge cost savings and reduce the work load.
2. Quality of Service : As your company will be the outsourcing company’s customer; you will likely experience a ‘can-do attitude’, which may not be exhibited by an in-house employee.
3. More Capital Funds : Off-shoring reduces the need to invest in non-core business functions, thereby making your capital investment free to make profits in the business.
4. State-of-the-art-Technology : Due to the huge scope in this field, outsources have to spend time and money on the latest equipment and on employee training to get competitive edge on others. By outsourcing in certain areas, you are assured of receiving the most efficient services and latest technological expertise within that particular function.
5. Price Stability : By IT outsourcing, you will likely be able to obtain stable pricing, eliminating the future need to shop around. It will also help to budget operating expenses and capital purchases more accurately, while potentially preventing the likelihood of surprise expenses.
6. New Business Partners : Outsourcers are always to be viewed as your business partner. And as a business partner, they share in the desire to keep your company operating at its maximum potential.
7. More time to focus on Core Business Activities : Outsourcing helps to focus more on your core business activities. As Management spends time in planning and directing the company’s business strategies and not wasting time in managing time in certain ancillary functions. This will help in improvising things in both the ways.