We are seeking individuals with more than 1 to 4 years of experience in WordPress and in PHP dealing with International clients, also who are interested in an exciting and challenging career.You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies and solutions in a dynamic work environment.
Required Skill Set:
- 1-4 Year experience in delivering websites using WordPress, understanding its strengths and weaknesses
- Expert knowledge in WordPress installation, configuration, Administration, security, and optimization.
- Experience with WordPress Theme, Widgets and Plugin customizing and developing new wordpress themes, Plugin modification/development and widgets development.
- Develop high performance, highly scalable, custom development and/or plugin development for WordPress sites
- Experience with parent themes, caching systems (WP Super Cache, W3 Total Cache etc.), HyperDB, Yoast SEO.
- Strong PHP background to implement core WP functions, template tags & hooks in the theme.
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, ebay etc)
- Very strong understanding of database technologies and SQL Optimization.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Analyzing the project requirement and Critical reasoning and decision making skills.
- Develop web applications using WordPress, Magento, Zend, Core PHP and customization to the requirement.
- Responsible for delivery in time. Coordination with Account/Project Manager.
- Exceptional attention to detail by doing implication analysis and commitment to quality.
- Great communicator, with ability to clearly communicate vision, goals, and tasks to the team.
- Good administrative, logical, team player and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
- Good listener and observing the main subject from a long discussion.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and manage onshore/offshore co-ordination.
- Building a good professional relationships with cross-functional teams spread across different region/office of the organization.
- Self-motivation and drive to take on personal responsibility.
- Ability to accomplish assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
- Willingness or attitude to work on any technologies.