We are looking for experienced System/IT/Infrastructure engineer in following areas to join our hands.
- Hands-on with AWS (Amazon Web Services) and/or Azure cloud technologies
- Managing Microsoft Windows Servers or Linux flavored Systems
- Administration of servers, desktop computers, Laptops, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, and phones
- Setting up file servers, VPN gateways, firewalls and directory servers such as LDAP, Active Directory
- Experience in server/system backup and storage systems
- Setting up and managing our Gitlab/ Jenkins based CI/CD environment for web and mobile
- AWS: Good understanding of the AWS environment, including VPC, EC2, EBS, S3, RDS, Load balancer, Autoscalling, Cloud Formation, Lambda and Redshift.
- DevOps: Experience with DevOps automation – Orchestration/Configuration Management and CI/CD tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, etc.). Puppet and Ansible experience a strong plus.
- Programming: Experience programming with Python, Bash, REST APIs, and JSON encoding.
- Security: Experience implementing role based security, including AD integration, security policies, and auditing in a Linux/Hadoop/AWS environment.
- Ability to keep systems running at peak performance, upgrade operating system, patches, and version upgrades as required
- System design and Capacity Management
- Deep understanding of basic network protocols and security
- Hands-on experience in software licensing, installations, hardware and network configurations
- Strong ability to troubleshoot any issues generated while building, deploying and in production support
- Experience in Performance tuning, garbage management and memory leaks, networking and information security, IO monitoring and analysis.
- Proficient in updating internal software, security updates and patches, group deployments.
- Achieved disaster recovery implementations and participated in 24/7 on-call rotation policy with other team members