At techspawn, we build premium WordPress plugins that are used by thousands of customers worldwide. We are looking for a Customer Happiness Engineer with a passion for helping the customers.
We are looking for those who are:
- Very comfortable with all aspects of WordPress. Plugins, Themes, general WordPress configuration with SSL, basic plugin troubleshooting.
- Comfortable with HTML, CSS, jQuery, PHP, and willingness to learn quickly for technical troubleshooting purposes
- Excellent communication skills with written and spoken English
- Familiar with Github, creating Github issues and pull requests
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined
- Strong ability to receive personal feedback and apply it for continual improvement
- Respond courteously to customer inquiries with detailed and understandable technical steps within 24 hours.
- Testing bug reports locally and reporting the same with appropriate detail and testing instructions to the development team.
- Pre-release QA testing to check for all the possible errors and report it to the development team.
- Creating documentation for specific features, common questions, errors, troubleshooting, and development tips.
- Providing support to users on the Envato & WordPress.org forums for our plugins.
- Writing code snippets to solve one-off problems.